Universal Audio and Protools join forces20-09-2011
Using UAD-2 Powered Plug-Ins with Pro Tools just became a truly seamless experience.
Specifically, UAD software v6.0 adds the following Pro Tools enhancements:
- UA-developed RTAS plug-ins, replacing current VST-to-RTAS Adapter
- Full support of all Pro Tools control surfaces, including customized control layouts
- Fully automatable plug-in parameters, with values and ranges displayed in automation lanes and on control surfaces
- Plug-in names clearly displayed in the Pro Tools Mix and Edit windows
- Plug-ins sorted by category in the Pro Tools plug-ins menu
- Quick installation process
- Many other workflow improvements
Learn more about UAD Software v6.0 Pro Tools Enhancements here:
The long-awaited UAD Powered Plug-Ins v6.0 have landed
With UA's stunning emulation of the Ampex® ATR-102 Mastering Tape Recorder, Direct Developer plug-ins from Brainworx® and SPL®, significantly enhanced Pro Tools® integration, and support for Mac® OS X 10.7 Lion.
New v6.0 Software Features:
Ampex® ATR-102 Mastering Tape Recorder Plug-In
The ATR-102 plug-in can turn music recordings into records, faithfully replicating the unique dynamics, saturation, head configurations and tape formulas used on the best-sounding mastering tape machine in history.
Brainworx® bx_digital V2 EQ Plug-In
This integrated audio toolkit provides precise 11-band equalization and M/S (mid-side) processing - letting you add presence and transparency to mixes.
SPL® Vitalizer MK2-T Plug-In
A spot-on emulation of the popular tube-based hardware unit, this longtime staple works in both the time and frequency domains to effectively unmask overlapping sounds and bring life to mixes.
Significant Pro Tools enhancements
UAD v6.0 streamlines the UAD plug-ins workflow in Pro Tools, via removal of the VST-to-RTAS wrapper, and numerous control and automation improvements.
Mac® OS X 10.7 Lion compatibility
UAD v6.0 software ensures that customers running Mac OS X 10.7 Lion will have a seamless experience with their UAD Powered Plug-Ins.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
for more info and pricing.