AVID PRO TOOLS HDX Thunderbolt 3 and MTRX STUDIO21-01-2020
NAMM 2020 : AVID proudly presents PRO TOOLS HDX and MTRX STUDIO.
PRO TOOLS | HDX Thunderbolt 3
Bring the power of Pro Tools | HDX to your desktop or studio rack with the Pro Tools | HDX Thunderbolt 3 Chassis, built in partnership with Sonnet. The 1U rack-mountable chassis can house a single HDX PCIe card and Mac mini, providing portability and easy connection to the latest high-performance computers.
Connect HDX through Thunderbolt 3
Integrate Pro Tools | HDX with Thunderbolt 3-equipped Mac and Windows-based computers—including laptops—with a high-performance, ultra-quiet chassis. Take advantage of the greater processing power today’s machines offer, enabling you to work with more AAX Native plugins on top of AAX DSP.
Take HDX on the go
The rackmount chassis can securely house a Mac mini and HDX card, enabling you to configure a powerful yet portable self-contained system. Plus, it can be converted from rackmount system to desktop, and vice-versa, making it easy to move HDX from home studio to facility, and from live rig to hotel room.
Work and travel with peace of mind
In partnership with Sonnet, the chassis is robustly built with rugged aluminum and steel housing to protect your inside investments during transport and in any environment. It’s custom-designed for the size, power, and heat requirements of HDX, providing the guaranteed performance HDX reliably delivers.
PRO TOOLS | MTRX STUDIO
Bring creative efficiency to your studio with powerful I/O, monitoring, and routing capabilities in an all-in-one audio interface. Pro Tools | MTRX™ Studio simplifies your signal flow, providing connections to all your gear. Route any input to any output. Customize monitor profiles with integrated speaker tuning. Outfit any room in your facility for Dolby Atmos mixing. And get ultra-low latency monitoring when tracking and mixing with Pro Tools® | HDX or HD Native.
• Streamline your studio with an interface that combines I/O, routing, and monitoring in one
• Get the versatility and advantages of Pro Tools | MTRX in a more compact interface
• Capture and hear every audio nuance through DAD’s precision audio converters and premium mic preamps
• Connect your devices to a variety of I/O—from analog and ADAT, to Dante and DigiLink
• Bring Dolby Atmos mixing to any room with 7.1.4 monitoring capabilities and 64 channels of Dante I/O
• Route multichannel Dante audio across multiple rooms and devices with the 512 x 512 matrix
• Remotely control MTRX Studio directly from any EUCON™-enabled control surface or Pro Tools | Ultimate
• Optimize your monitoring environment with built-in speaker calibration (256 bands of parametric EQ and delay), supporting everything from mono to immersive audio, including 7.1.4
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com for more info and pricing.