Vicoustic is proud to announce that Wavewood was nominated product of the year by the North American magazine of technology and design Electronic House (USA). Its unique design, versatility and effectiveness made of it one of the most appreciated acoustic panels around the world and one of Vicoustic‘s flagship.
Wavewood can be placed on suspended ceilings and on walls too, without looking as an acoustic panel but as a piece of decoration. In terms of meeting a specific design requirement, the panel‘s elegant appearance and range of five wood finishes and two cloth veil offerings, provide limitless opportunities for creating a distinctive ambiance, in any room application.
- First Hybrid panel (absorption, diffuser, bass trap, light, speaker);
- First acoustic panel combining wood and foam properties allied with the design of nonlinear sequential cavities;
- Includes a 45º angle, which allows it to be applied to corners;
- Available in five quality wood finishes that match any interior design (in some versions);
- Affordable, accessible and aesthetically modern;
- Approximately 100 different versions.
Wavewood proves highly efficient in the treatment of low frequencies. Its design includes a 45° angle, which allows it to be applied to corners. An optimal combination of the acoustic foam, which is not in direct contact with the wall, the resulting air cavity and the final wood membrane provides an effective solution for low frequency issues.