MERGING+HAPI has been a hugely popular networked audio converter and instrumental in introducing so many to the exciting world of RAVENNA/AES67. Its economical form factor made it the ideal local stagebox or studio rack unit for any application. Now is the time to build on that success with new technology and new features that still allow full interface card compatibility with the original Hapi and Horus products.
Hapi MKII utilizes the ZMAN technology introduced with Anubis and this powerful processor allows some very meaningful performance upgrades. The recent introduction of the ADA8S and ADA8P cards improved the headroom of the mic-pre inputs and effectively doubled the analog I/O count to 16 in/16 out in DSD, all in 1U rack mountable box.
Merging’s range of audio device options make Hapi the optimum interface for any DAW, regardless of OS.
- Channel-based routing. Each channel can be routed individually to make the most efficient use of resources
- Improved Headphones specifications and features
- Mastering grade Headphone Amp
- Powerful Headphone Amp suitable for ultra-low to very high impedance headphones.
- Headphones DSD volume support (DSD64, DSD128, DSD256)
- Headphones DSD256 support.
- New front panel with improved display. Clear Plexiglas with dimming options
- ST2022-7 Support. Perfectly complementing Anubis SPS and MAD, Hapi MKII is now fully compliant with the Seamless Protection Switching strategy
- Switch mode support - Remove the need for an external network switch when using one other Networked Interface
- Additional DA Roll Off filters
- Per channel DA Trims level and polarity support
- 0.1 dB level precision steps on DA and all trims – Precision mastering control
- Per channel Headphones Trims level and polarity support
- New firmware and update method ZMAN based
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and pricing.