Merging announces Anubis22-03-2019
Anubis is a ground-breaking product in many ways and incorporates the expertise of Merging Technologies in analog and digital audio, networked audio and DSP/FPGA technology. It is so unusual that we say it is :
ONE OF A KIND.
A single product with multiple workflows. A Monitor controller that also controls your network. A Music recording hub that allows you to network a whole band or orchestra. A low latency mixer and processor with extraordinary audio quality. More features than you can believe and made in Switzerland. Would you expect anything less from Merging ?
- Mastering grade Preamp and Amp
- Sampling rate up to 192kHz (Pro)
- Sampling rate up to 384kHz/DXD (Premium only)
- DSD support up to DSD256 (Premium only)
- Direct Monitoring of DAW running on Windows, MacOS and Linux
- Direct AES67/RAVENNA Sources monitoring
- Direct decoding of Ambisonic Sources
- Cough Cut on every input
- All state of the art monitoring features (Bass management, Speaker alignment, Talkback, Down-mix, etc...)
EASE OF OPERATION.
- Comprehensive user interface through the integrated multi-touch display
- Dedicated buttons for Volume control, Monitors selection, Talkback and Mute with customisation support
- Advanced user interface through any tablet or web browser
- Dedicated and configurable metering page for sources and monitors
- Flexible Talkback with built-in or external microphones and control
- Foot switch support
VERSATILE AND SCALABLE.
- In-the-box monitoring with ultimate analogue specifications:
- Up to 4 Monitors
- Up to 4 Sources
- Up to 4 Cues Mixes with ultra-low latency
- Up to 2 Headphones
- Built-in Dual Gain 32bit Preamp circuitry on all inputs
- AD split feature on all inputs: Each one of the 4 Anubis input channels can be split and thus have its independent gain and cut feature
This allows the separation of the inputs between the FOH and the Monitoring engineer, as well useful if you want to perform a live stage line check while cutting the FOH feed.
- Exceptional quality and very powerful Headphone Amp suitable for ultra-low to very high impedance headphones (near zero impedance output)
- Expandable I/O through Hapi or Horus:
- Up to 8 Monitors capable of up to 22.2 (maximum 32 channels)
- Up to 128 Sources capable of up to 22.2 (maximum 128 channels)
- Up to 8 Cues
- Up to 256 additional Analogue I/Os
- Up to 256 additional MADI, AES3, SPDIF I/Os
- Up to 256 additional AES67/RAVENNA
- Up to 256 additional Pro Tools HD I/Os
- In-the-box I/O pairing management with Merging devices
- Any other AES67/RAVENNA devices pairing using ANEMAN
COMPLETE BASS MANAGEMENT AND SPEAKER ALIGNMENT.
- Freely configurable crossover filters on every speaker and LFE
- Trim Level and time alignment delay for every speaker and LFE
- Time alignment / Lip sync delay up to 200ms
Read more about Anubis here: www.merging.com/anubis
Contact email@example.com for more info and pricing.