Waves news from NAMM31-01-2013
IR-Live is an impulse response-based convolution reverb designed with the live sound engineer in mind, but sure to find a home in the studio as well. IR-Live delivers quick results with easy access to mission critical controls, and includes presets by leading Front-of-House engineers, providing the go-to reverb sounds they’ve developed over their years of professional experience. Fully compatible with the Waves IR1 impulse response library, IR-Live brings the world’s greatest venues and hardware straight to you, all with real-time, low-latency performance.
GEQ Graphic Equalizer Plugin
Developed primarily for live users (but sure to find a home in the studio as well), GEQ features selectable cut and boost at 1/3 octave intervals, using two unique filter types.
- Classic component with proportional Q
- Modern component with independent non-interactive filter types
- 30 ISO bands
- 6 dB, 12 dB, 18 dB selectable cut & boost
- Independent HPF, LPF and a parametric bell per side
- Zero latency
- 2 input RTA with external input options
- RTA input difference mode with auto-suggest function
- Link L/R
- Touch Support with Fader Draw functionality
The Manny Marroquin Signature Series:
- Tonal Shaper
- Triple D (DeEsser, DeHarsher, DeBoxer)
Waves expands their SoundGrid portfolio with the launch of DiGiGrid. This is a product range destined to provide the audio market with a new solution that delivers an open approach to audio, plugins, control and audio resource networking.