LAWO - 8.C7126-08-2010
New radio mixing console “sapphire”
Experience the world premiere of our new “sapphire” radio mixing console – attractive functions and proven Lawo technology in a fresh design. Be thrilled by a new and exciting development from Lawo!
New MADI router Nova29
Also on show will be the new Nova29, a compact 16-port MADI router, delivering transparent signal routing for 1024 x 1024 signals, an integral intercom function, and many service features.
Further highlights we will introduce to you on our booth:
- A new technology for real-time distribution of audio signals in IP-based network environment featuring low latency, full signal transparency and high reliability
- V4.10 release for mc² consoles with many new functions
- Lawo-Upmix from stereo to 5.1 in each surround channel
- Lawo‘s first iPhone App: this App can remote-control faders, load snapshots and trigger many custom functions. Thus the iPhone becomes an additional user panel for mc² consoles
- The new 3G SDI board with features such as 16 channels, video delay and de-embedding / embedding of Dolby-E® metadata streams
Visitors will be able to familiarise themselves with our current product range – the mc² series, the crystal- and zirkon consoles, the Nova router family as well as mxGUI and the Lawo Plug-in Collection.