This year, Amptec turns 20. We want to celebrate this with you !
Visit us on the 21st or 22nd of april 2010 and experience this unique event:
- Ken “Pooch” Van Druten (FOH Linkin Park/Waves): Cross-over between studio and live engineers
- Eddy Bøgh Brixen: "Small room" acoustics, a practical approach of how to get the best out of control rooms and small recording rooms
- Stefan Goertz (d&b): Directional low frequency sources
- Nils Vinding (DPA), condensor mics PA/LIVE (21/4)
- Mikkel Nymand (DPA), recording a grand piano (22/4)
- Ken “Pooch” Van Druten (FOH Linkin Park/Waves): Plug ins for live sound
- Nils Vinding (DPA), Microphone essentials for sound engineers (21/4)
- Mikkel Nymand (DPA), mic techniques for surround sound recording (22/4)
- Stefan Goertz (d&b): Principles of sound system optimisation
- Eddy Bøgh Brixen: "Large Rooms" acoustics, defining the right acoustics of concert venues for music (rock or classical), on stage and in the auditorium.
Click here for more detailed information about these master classes.
Workshops @ 12h - 14h - 16h
Mike Kahsnitz / Jochen Wainwright (RTW): loudness metering
Staf Verbeeck (Jet Studio/Ancienne Belgique): mixing
Frederik Dejongh (Jerboa): plug-ins versus hardware
Pascal Collard (Avid): Media Composer video editing
Coen Thomas (André Rieu Studio’s) : Microphone comparison tests
Innovason Eclipse clinic
Click here for more detailed information about these workshops.
All day long : Amptec@Work - free food & drinks (breakfast, lunch & walking dinner) - live music - new products on display
Each day a lucky visitor will have the chance to win an Apple iPad !
Every visitor will receive a personal “Amptec 20 years” gift.
Don’t miss this unique event !