Workshop: predicting noise pollution with NoizCalc30-11-2023
Dive into the world of d&b NoizCalc, a cutting-edge technology to adress noise pollution caused by outdoor sound systems. During this workshop participants will learn how to use the NoizCalc software in real-world scenarios.
- The principles of emission – transmission – immission.
- Outdoor Sound propagation: what are the principles, and how do different calculation models and standards comprise environmental influences.
- Differences of the ISO 9613-2 and Nord 2000 standards.
- An introduction to the software and overview of the project workflow, from d&b ArrayCalc to NoizCalc.
- Modelling environmental given sound barriers, absorbers or reflectors within NoizCalc.
- The noise prediction calculation. Calculation area and meteorological influences.
- Examples and experiences from the field.
The seminar will be conducted by d&b NoizCalc expert Daniel Belcher (in English) in a format that encourages the participants to play an active role.
Thursday November 30th 2023
From 09:00 until 17:00
Every participant is provided with a folder and a USB stick containing all relevant software and documentation.
How to register
Fill out the registration form on the website of d&b: Workshop and Seminar registration | d&b audiotechnik (dbaudio.com). A certificate of attendance is available on request.