Job : Network & Systems Engineer
FunctionAmptec is a specialist in the design and installation of audiovisual installations. As a Network & Systems Engineer you design, build and maintain the professional IT networks of Amptec's customers. Via these networks we control professional AV equipment in theaters and broadcast installations. There are some great networks at Flagey, Bozar, Amare The Hague, Zuidplein Rotterdam...
- You determine the architecture of our customers' networks together with the Sales Managers.
- Depending on the project, you select the necessary hardware (switches, servers,…) and software (monitoring and management).
- You install and configure the network equipment and systems on site.
- You provide support in compiling and configuring computers, servers and AV systems before they leave for projects.
- You contribute to the development of new products based on cloud architecture and remote access solutions.
- You report on a regular basis to the Program Manager ntwrx within the Systems department.
- You communicate smoothly but professionally with customers, colleagues and partners.
- You have experience with network management, preferably Cisco and/or Arista.
- You have a basic knowledge of computer programming.
- You have a broad knowledge of IT and computer management.
- Knowledge of professional AV equipment is a plus.
- You speak Dutch and English fluently; French is a plus.
- You work in a structured, accurate and with a great sense of responsibility.
- You obtained a bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a network and/or system administrator.
- A full-time position with a motivating salary package.
- You work together in a motivated team with enthusiastic colleagues.
- You are part of a dynamic and growing family business.
- Working in an interesting and professional sector.
You are part of a driven team in an interesting sector. Yet there is a relaxed atmosphere, with a lot of flexibility and attention to a good work-life balance. Amptec trusts its employees and appeals to everyone's sense of responsibility. Effort and performance are valued regardless of his/her position.