Job : Product Developer PLC & Systems
FunctionAs a Product Engineer you contribute to the development of Amptec's products. Your realizations control professional AV equipment via networks and bus systems throughout the Benelux. You will find them in film and music studios, cultural centers, concert halls, conference rooms, TV studios, etc. Just think of Ancienne Belgique, The Voice, Botanique and the Chamber of Representatives.
- You determine new functions for our digital products together with the sales and project managers.
- You write programs in TwinCat and test them in test setups at the office.
- You help colleagues with the installation and updates of our products on location.
- You support in compiling and configuring computers, AV networks and systems before they leave for projects.
- Perform fine, technical cabling as part of projects.
- You report on your progress to the Manager Products within the Systems department on a regular basis.
- You communicate smoothly but professionally with customers, colleagues and partners.
- You have experience with PLCs, preferably Beckhoff.
- You have a basic knowledge of computer programming.
- You have a broad knowledge of IT and computer management.
- Knowledge of network technology & bus systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of professional AV equipment is a plus.
- You speak Dutch and English fluently; French is a plus.
- You work in a structured, accurate and with a great sense of responsibility.
- You obtained a bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- 0-3 years of experience as a programmer of PLC systems.
- A full-time position with a motivating salary package.
- You work together in a motivated team with enthusiastic colleagues.
- You are part of a dynamic and growing family business.
- Nice outings with the whole company.
- Working in a traffic-free environment.
You are part of a driven team in an interesting sector. Yet there is a relaxed atmosphere, with a lot of flexibility and attention to a good work-life balance. Amptec trusts its employees and appeals to everyone's sense of responsibility. Effort and performance are valued regardless of his/her position.